Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Yes the presents are wrapped, the food purchased, the cookies baked.
Most of all our daughter is here for 11 days, and our son and his girlfriend are nearby.
We've had three family/friend dinners here in the past week, and my extended family got together last evening at my sister's home.
So today and tomorrow, including the wonderful musical Christmas eve. service we are attending tonight, are more relaxing and fun days.
Less entertaining, and more hanging out, playing games, unwrapping gifts.
I have pictures ready to go of our fall project, before and afters of our wonderful finished covered porch, ready for sunset watching as soon as the weather warms up.
A Merry Christmas to all of you my internet friends and here is to a Happy New Year in case I don't get a chance to check in before then.
Talk to you soon.......

11 Comments:
It's Christmas Day now in Singapore.
Merry Christmas to you and family.
Happy holidays, Mim!
Happy holidays to you mim. Best wishes in every way to you.
Merry, merry Christmas to you and your family Mim and a special holiday hello to Bailey from both me and Miss Winnie Dixon. xo, Susan, Miss D, Bleet, Oliver & Gus
Merry Christmas Mim! Enjoy your family time, and give Bailey a little pat on the head for me.
Judy
Merry Christmas, dear Mim.
Much Love,
Diane
I've been catching up on reading your recent posts, Mim. You are awesome...doing what must be done when you feel no capacity for it. You're a strong woman and you and your family are going to get through this. It's good that you are halting the job hunt till after the first. I know you both need the rest.
It's quite late on Christmas Eve, but I wanted to visit just a few of the people I have met through my blog this year who have touched me with their stories and you are most certainly one of them.
This is just one year, or less, out of your life, Mim....next year will be better for us all. My best, dear.
Meeeeerrrrrrrry Christmas, Mim!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year to follow!
Sending much love to you on this wonderful day!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Merry Christmas morning to you dear one.
Santa came last night. Yes I choose to believe in all the magic of Christmas. He brought much less this year but that is okay. Perhaps we as Americans need to slow down, consume less and live more. The world has been starving and we just demanded more of everything. My real Christmas wish is to have a loving family together. I trust that day will come.
Be blessed Mim. You have a husband of many years, children that are with you, Bailey and many days of blessings ahead. I hope today is filled with joy and love and peace.
Merry Christmas.
Mim,
I'm wishing you the best for the New Year! May you be blessed with good fortune!
2009 in Singapore.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home