Oh Wow where did August go
Oh wow where did August go and where did I go. Unbelievable.
Today I painted trim in the kitchen. We are finally getting ready to do a mini-remodel in the kitchen. It's been two years since we moved in here and didn't get to this big project yet.
So I painted trim, primed it. We are replacing hinges and doorknobs on two pantry doors. Doing lots of big and little things, but starting slowly.
We are also installing a pellet stove, and replaced our almost non working wood stove which is downstairs in the pool room.
Our to do list is getting shorter, but the 22 replacement windows sitting in our garage are our really big fall project, ready to start as soon as the heat of the summer is gone! And today it was 63 upon awakening, so alas I do believe summer is going away soon.
So I'm here and I promise to be around more, and check in on all of you more too.
Heres to a wonderful September.
The sky picture above pretty much shows my western evening sky view. Lovely!

8 Comments:
I sure hope you show pictures of your work. I love seeing interiors. We've got some (a euphemism for lots of) painting to do around here. It isn't my fave and I'm not so good at it.
Hi, Mim! I've missed you! Good to see a post from you. Glad you're getting some more remodeling done. It's been cooler here too, and I really hope the hottest weather is behind us and Fall is well on its way.
Love and hugs,
Diane
You have an already beautiful house that much more warm and homey.
I love the views you get from you home up the hill. I always look forward to seeing more pictures of the places around your neighborhood too.
You are so blessed to live in such an environment. Fixing-up the house is a labor of love.
Have a wonderful September.
My, my you've been busy . . . and it appears will be busy for some time. I can't wait for the "After" pictures.
I hope you share some pics too! You must have tons by now....it all sounds great.
Hi Mim, glad you are back! I've been looking for you here. Beautiful photo!
You have a lot going on. Like One Woman "has". Thank you for your ongoing comments and good luck with your projects. It is so good to be online again after 9 weeks.
Hi Mim - been a long time but glad to know all is going well around the homestead! Like me, you probably welcome Fall and some cooler weather - it's energizing and we all need that.
Happy days.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home