This is where I spent some time this morning
Well this is where I spent time this morning drinking my two cups of coffee and reading the local and the Washington Post papers.
That is after walking a couple of miles right before the sun came up at it's most beautiful best.
By the time the sun peaked I was sitting here reading the WP and wondering what this new Sept day would bring.
Looking at the forecast one would think it's July: we are to be at 90 today and 93 tomorrow.
So forget about me talking about cooler weather and leaves dropping and fall arriving.
Well at least for this week.
So this week, as last week, politics and the hurricane are on the news.
Wow, never a dull moment.
It could be a long time 'til election in November and that is all I am saying for now on that.
So today I am trimming some shrubs, watering some plants, and doing other outdoor lawn keeping tasks.
I did make my usual batch of cookies as my husband is home for a few days and I hadn't baked in several weeks.
By the time the ac will go on I will be doing indoor domestic tasks of cleaning and laundry.
But for right now back on the front porch in this chair typing you all a good morning hello and hoping you are enjoying this beautiful September day as much as I am.

5 Comments:
What a beautiful description of your 'minutes.' I loved reading it. Where do you walk? I'm just about to make cookies myself!
It's gusty and muggy here, and we're under a tornado watch. Rain is moving in from the remnants of Hurricane Gustav, very gloomy and overcast today.
I spent the day doing my monthly shopping with my hubby, Jessica and Emmy. We ate at my favorite catfish place for lunch and it was great! Emmy loves catfish and all the trimmings.
Hope you had a good day too, Mim, and that Hanna passes y'all by...
Love and hugs,
Diane
Well I guess you know what I did today and all that from MOM....sooo
I do hope you enjoy some time with your hubby....and what all do you see when you walk?
Nan
I walk in my neighborhood about a 2 miles loop. The views are wonderful.. good incentive for walking!
Mim
Diane and Jess
I'll respond to you together, since Diane told me everything you did today..that was cute.
You asked what I see when I walk.. well it's usually just before sunrise but the beautiful sky.
Sometimes when it's hazy, not much but the ground! But still feels good to be out and energizing myself.
Mim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home