Cookies and the kitchen
A busy day in the kitchen.
See the tomatoes ripening on the windowsill and of course more peaches in the bowl.
But I decided while I was making messes to do two batches of cookies instead of one.
Once the momentum is going and the messes exist it doesn't seem to take that much longer to make two batches.
I started with my usual: oatmeal milk chocolate walnut cookies and when those were baking I mixed up the second batch: walnut white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
And the two batches made a lot of cookies.
So I parceled them out into my glass jars and other storage containers.
To keep some, to give some to friends and then to put some of each kind in the freezer to have 'on hand' should a situation arise where I need a quick gift to give to someone.
Labels: food, house and home

2 Comments:
I should have never clicked over here. Now I'm literally drooling over those cookies, especially the white chocolate macadamia ones! They're my favorite cookies of all time. They look delicious, and of course now you flung a cravin' on me and I don't have anything even close to that on hand. Dang!
Happy Labor Day Weekend, Mim. Hope it's a good one for you. :o)
Love and hugs,
Diane
HI DIANE
Just like the peaches, if you were nearby I'd bring you some fresh baked white choc macadamia nut cookies.
Fun to make, fun to give away, fun to eat.
Hope all is well at your house today.
Mim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home