Contemplating Life
This is Bailey last night as we were contemplating the finish to another day.
It was a busy day and now the morning is here and I am looking forward to an unplanned day.
Doesn't mean I won't do a lot, it just means I have no previous commitments.
I sometimes do better with my chores when I have an unplanned day now and then.
So I am looking foward to the day.
So we had some rain, and maybe the grass will turn from places slighty brown to green again , and some of my plants will stop the dying they were headed to.
Time to do some painting today and a couple of homekeeping tasks, the biggest one being cleaning out the pantry.

5 Comments:
Hi Mim...I hope that you are enjoying your day and that you get those things done that you wanted to.
Bailey is so cute!
Have a great weekend.
I so enjoy an unscripted day. Enjoy every minute of it.
p.s.
Your doggie is darling. ; )
Bailey is a cavalier king charles spaniel, now 8 1/2 years. He is a wonderful companion and wants to be by my side all the time.
Mim,
Nothing refreshes the spirit better than an unplanned day. I hope yours was serendipitous!
HOME Work is never done, is it? I read about your 100 ears of corn. Been there done that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home