Time to Paint
I have enjoyed my 3 Adirondack chairs made 20 years ago by a local craftsman.
I have power washed them many times, and painted them many times too.
Always white.
Somehow last year with unpacking our things from storage,
and doing a myriad other things around here, the painting of the adirondacks didn't get very high on my priorty list.
But looking at the weathered wood, and the unpainted look they are taking on, I decided yesterday time to get out my sprayer and get a nice can of outdoor white paint and get to work.
So that is only one of my many projects to do this week.
Plus this beautiful weather makes it easier to think about doing these outdoor projects.
Today though it's a trip to Dulles to take D. to the airport bound for India again.
And most likely it will be reading, naptime and watching closing ceremony of the olympics.
But I can't wait to get started on the chairs.
Labels: house and home

1 Comments:
Just this week I bought some sage green paint to give two of my favorite wicker chairs a "new look." This gorgeous weather invites me to make all kinds of plans to be out of doors. What a relief after the scorching days of early August. Enjoy the fun of renewing your chairs. I'll be thinking of you (and praying) as I paint my chairs. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home