Sunflowers and fall
The sunflowers are drying on their stalks, and turning brown.
So I clipped some to display this way and enjoy while they dry.
To then shred the petals and dry more thoroughly so next spring again I can plant a nice big area of this minature sunflowers.
They don't droop as much as the big big sunflowers.
It's a fun fall thing to do.
I've enjoyed the sunflowers on the stalk, cut in a vase,
and now drying on the table.
And next spring I will plant them, and enjoy them all over again next summer and fall.

3 Comments:
This is on my next Spring plant list. This first year forgot about them. I love putting them in a vase. Just ordered the new stamp with the Sunflower on it.
Thanks again for your kind comments to me.
I have always thought that sunflowers were so prett... there aren't as many being planted around here now....dunno why?
Have a great weekend.
You can also leave some outdoors for the birds to enjoy during winter.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home