More Vietnam-Halong Bay
Yesterday I showed you a picture of an oil painting done in Hanoi of traditional schoolgirls.
This is a picture of our day spent in Halong Bay.
I won't go into the details about it, only to say it is really a once in a lifetime experience.
To ride in a boat among this beauty and then stop and sit quietly taking in this amazing scenery.
Anyone thinking of going to the Hanoi region of Vietnam would enjoy taking in Halong Bay.
Quiet, serene, awe inspiring. Much different than the busy traffic, bicyles everywhere, and honking cars that are distinctive to the busy city streets of Hanoi.
Labels: Travel

3 Comments:
Gorgeous! Looks like the South Island of New Zealand.
Ralph
I really regret we didn't make our way to NZ when we lived in Singapore.. so much closer from there than here.
When were you there?
I hear it's amazing.
Mim
For two weeks in 2005. And it is amazing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home