The good, the bad, the ugly
Wow where did the week go?
A good 4th of July party watching fireworks on our front yard. A wine and cheese party another day with old friends we hadn't seen in years.
Fun relaxing and working outside and watching movies and reading.
My husband is busy getting a lot of immunizations for his business trip to India..hopefully he'll have no reactions.
But not so good times with some renters we have in an apartment across town. When we were overseas and sold our house, we bought a tiny condo for us to go to in summers, and for adult children to use if they needed.Last yr when we repatriated the housing market was dropping so we had to hang onto the house rather than sell. Selling was our preference. But this is hardly worth the anxiety.The current renters
had to be terminated for violating the HOA rules, plus having dogs which we didn't approve, plus not paying their rent, plus plus plus. I will stop there.
The saga continues.
And today a minor car accident, my first in 44 years of driving.
So that's what I've been doing this week.
What about you?

8 Comments:
These sunflowers look huge.....and beautiful.
Mim,
I think sitting where the breeze can keep you cool, reading the book in you hand and sipping a bit of wine will give the day a bit of an upswing. Ops, I forgot to mention to put your feet up!
I hope that you are ok after the accident...sounds like you are using your time wisely with your hubby. So glad you had a decent weekend and holiday. Have a great rest of the week and thank you for your prayers and kind words on my blog.
Britt-arnhild
Thanks for stopping by, I couldn't resist I keep taking pictures of my sunflowers.
Mim
Kat
Thanks for those good ideas; I think I might just take you up on all of them! and soon.
Mim
AND I will put my feet up soon.
Jess
Your welcome, and yes I am fine as is the person I rear-ended.
Life... full of these little glitches.
Mim
Hope life is better for you this past week or so - glad you weren't injured. My daughter was recently in a hit and run while driving our car - luckily she got his license plate number!! Time at the body shop is a pain - rental cars lousy - but at least nobody hurt thank goodness.
I'm placating myself with my own dreams of Provence in 2006 - and I'm going to be back there come October - can hardly wait!!!
Thinking of you and wishing you a good week.
Thanks Mary,
We've just had a crazy, disappointing, busy, week and of course the accident just adds to everything. In the middle of that my favorite cousin arrived for two days and we are getting ready for a 4 day camping trip.
So life is not dull.
Yes I go back to my 2 wks in Provence , in my mind, a lot, especially in weeks like this past one! thanks for your good wishes!
I appreciate it.
And I will get back on track and post some pictures of my flowers and other things we've been doing!
Mim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home