Sunday, June 29, 2008

And I am resting today




This is a beautiful old church in Sonoma CA taken a few weeks ago when we were visiting CA.

And since Sunday is a day of rest I am certainly resting today.
I am tired and aching and today will be family day and of course starting with my 2 mile walk, then reading the Washington Post and coffee and more coffee.

Other than that I don't plan to do much more than read, relax and of course a nap.
No outside planting digging or weeding.
Thankfully it rained last evening and that helps out some of the things I moved around in the flower beds. I know I know I shouldn't be doing that in this heat, but it's the way I've always gardened: when the desire or mood hits for another plant, or to move it to a better location.
I hope this finds all of you have a wonderful Sunday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home