Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lunch with an 'old' friend


There really is nothing like meeting up with friends who we've known for a long time.
Today I had lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant,with an 'old' friend, someone I've known since 1976, and then not having lived in this community for 19 years, I'd only kept up with her sporadically.
We had such a great time, remembering the 70's and 80's and eating too much good food and laughing and just talking.
It is fun to reconnect with someone who I've always liked and respected and we vowed to stay in touch and do this more often.
It refreshed my spirit and I can't wait to see her again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2008 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Jess said...

It is always nice to get together with old friends and just pass away alot of time talking!
Glad you had a good time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home