Thursday, June 12, 2008

Looking out...looking in



Just a pretty picture of one of hundreds of window pictures I seem to take!

That is me these days...looking out and looking in!

Haven't written much this week as I am feeling immobilized and so I will just say hello and I will be back soon.
Don't feel too organized these days.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At June 12, 2008 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Ralph said...

My best wishes that you'll be feeling better soon, Mim!

 
At June 12, 2008 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Jess said...

hope you feel much better...and soon too! Been missing you!

 
At June 13, 2008 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Kat said...

Mim,
I join you in that window takers support group! Every where I go I stand at a window and think about who stood there and what they saw then I snap the picture.

Hope to hear you're feeling better!

 
At June 13, 2008 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Mim said...

HI Kat
Not only windows but doors and archways!
I know you seem like a fellow lover of travel to obscure places.
I think I could have just pictures on my blog because my husband is more of a photographer than I am. But it's interesting his eye sees totally different things than I do in the same spot! That is fun.We come back from a trip with totally diff pictures.
Thanks for stopping by...how is your lavender growing these days bye the way?
Mim

 
At June 13, 2008 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Kat said...

Mim,
My lavender from the last couple of years is beautiful and healthy. The new lavender I painted this year seems to be doing well.

We have a lavender farm, and I haven't visited yet this year. They have those fields of lavender like in your picture.

 
At June 14, 2008 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Mim said...

Kat
Thanks for the heads up on a lavender farm...
Is that on Cape Cod?
I want to research all the lavender farms in the US and maybe get to see them some day!
Mim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home