Get to going
Well after 8 days of fun and travel and relaxing and shopping and playing games and cooking and hiking and driving and picnics and dinners and movie it is hard to get myself going today.
After taking Megan back to Dulles in that horrible storm that hit DC area around 3:15p.m. and then spending almost 3 more hours getting back home yesterday afternoon, I can say I basically am taking the day off today.
I have laundry and lawn mowing and house cleaning, and grocery shopping and cooking and flower bed weeding and numerous other household chores to do.
But what I have been doing is listening to music and finishing a book I started before Megan arrived 8 days ago.
But since I only see her twice a year I figured to end out my vacation with her today by taking a slow day here at home.
And it is to be 90+ so on the air conditioner will go for the first time this year.
I can do my work some other day.

2 Comments:
Boy, do I ever know what you mean! After a hectic time I always have to have "me" time to relax and recenter myself.
Have a great rest of your week, Mim. :o)
Hugs,
Diane
Sounds like you know how to take care of yourself! I'd need a break too.
Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for the nice comments on my blog.
Jess
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home