Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Homecoming


In honour of our daughter arriving today from San Francisco here is a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge from our visit there several weeks ago.
I've been busy the past weekend finishing all of the outside yard work and flower beds.
Then I switched to inside refinishing a pine wall cabinet, including staining it and a coat of finish wax. After that cleaning and putting a vase of peonies in the guest room. My daughter and some of her friends will be here for dinner tonight, so soon I will begin some dinner prep so that by the time she arrives we can relax and do some errands.
Always glad when she arrives for a week several times a year. The time goes too fast.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2008 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Enjoy your visit with your daughter!

Love and hugs,

Diane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home