Thursday, May 22, 2008

Much better


Thanks for everyone's kind comments and emails.
Feeling much better today. After shaming myself and looking at the wilting state of potted plants sitting outside waiting for someone to take care of them I have determined that as soon as I warm up a bit outside I will go.
Watering and fertilizing, also stopping by a store to get some bagged mulch, to plant these babies in the ground!
I had stayed up much too late last night, and also up before 5 this morning, so if I get to work before my momentum leaves I just might get some things done around here.
The picture is off my back patio several weeks ago, a western view, before the leaves were fully out on the trees. That special time of year before the world becomes awake with greenery.
Happy day to all of you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home