Sunday in May
It's feeling like April; my computer says it's 66 degrees. Where we live very windy on a ridge with wonderful views east and west which I've mentioned before.
But wow does the wind blow up here. However the views compensate for that.
But today it feels cool and spring like.
And I didn't get my new flowers purchased yesterday planted.
Tomorrow I'm going looking for some more climbing pink roses. Anyone ideas on everyblooming pink climbers with fragrance.
Ok time for the evening walk with my Cavalier...he sits by the window and looks out waiting for his walk. Happy Sunday to everyone.
Labels: house and home

2 Comments:
Mim, I had some success with a Climbing Peace rose. It has the same huge, peach-pink blooms as the hybrid tea Peace, but it climbs. And it has a nice scent.
Ralph
Thanks for stopping by.
Ironic...yesterday afternoon I picked up a Climbing peace for quite cheap at a local bargain place. Can't wait to get it in the ground.
Mim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home