Just a picture of Bailey our Cavalier. A dog that surely wants to be in the center of attention at all times..not one to wonder off and find his own nest. But a great indoor and outdoor walking companion.
HI Jess You got that right, he's spoiled rotten. At the foot of the bed on his own special blanket. What about you are you a dog person? I know right now you have an awfully special little Emmy to spoil and cuddle! Mim
Well I do love dogs, but actually Jason and I are cat lovers. We have 2 in the house, and one outside. We did have 5 but I gave 3 away and then Jason got a teacup chihuahua...and well we gave him back. So as long as we have cats, we won't have dogs unless they are outside. But I always wanted a huge dog inside the house. Emmy likes cats too...she hugs them and plays with them.
Our whole family are animal lovers, Mim. We like everything from farm animals to birds to iguanas, really almost anything. Of course some of us like them more than others.
I have 2 cats, my old lady kitty of 15 years, Candy, and 2 year old Dolly. I love dogs too but my landlord won't allow them and the 2 cats are enough for now.
Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is gorgeous! And you're right, you never have to go looking for them because they always want to be with their person, right in the middle of whatever's going on.
HI Diane You are up early! Somehow I thought you were a night owl...in my 'old' age I've switched.Go to bed early get up way too early, before the sun. And of course Bailey is sitting right next to me on his chair as I type.That is after checking out the kitchen 20 times to make sure he hasn't missed a morsel or something or other on the floor! Always hungry this dog of mine. Mim
5 Comments:
What a cute dog...bet he is spoiled rotten and sleeps in bed with you! Ha.
HI Jess
You got that right, he's spoiled rotten. At the foot of the bed on his own special blanket.
What about you are you a dog person? I know right now you have an awfully special little Emmy to spoil and cuddle!
Mim
Well I do love dogs, but actually Jason and I are cat lovers. We have 2 in the house, and one outside. We did have 5 but I gave 3 away and then Jason got a teacup chihuahua...and well we gave him back. So as long as we have cats, we won't have dogs unless they are outside. But I always wanted a huge dog inside the house. Emmy likes cats too...she hugs them and plays with them.
Our whole family are animal lovers, Mim. We like everything from farm animals to birds to iguanas, really almost anything. Of course some of us like them more than others.
I have 2 cats, my old lady kitty of 15 years, Candy, and 2 year old Dolly. I love dogs too but my landlord won't allow them and the 2 cats are enough for now.
Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is gorgeous! And you're right, you never have to go looking for them because they always want to be with their person, right in the middle of whatever's going on.
Hope you're feeling better. :o)
Love and hugs,
Diane
HI Diane
You are up early! Somehow I thought you were a night owl...in my 'old' age I've switched.Go to bed early get up way too early, before the sun.
And of course Bailey is sitting right next to me on his chair as I type.That is after checking out the kitchen 20 times to make sure he hasn't missed a morsel or something or other on the floor! Always hungry this dog of mine.
Mim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home