Lavender Love
When our car rounded the corner and I saw this view I knew I was in love.
Love--really in love. Have always enjoyed the scent of lavender, have grown lavender, dried lavender, collected books on growing lavender.
But non of that compared to how I felt when I saw this view. For miles and miles and miles.
I'd heard of Provence but until I was right in the fields of lavender I had no idea. Non. The love goes on.
Labels: Travel

4 Comments:
ok, now I think I'm in love with where you live and i don't even know where that is...lol. I live in Arkansas
My poor daughter....Provence is in France, Jessica! Mim is sharing a pic from when she was in Provence. ;o)
I've never been to France but I've seen pictures and shows on TV about the lavender fields. It must smell heavenly there! I do love the smell of lavender.
Hope your Memorial Day weekend is going well, Mim. :o)
Love and hugs,
Diane
You two are great.. that is so so funny!
We got to go cause a wedding we went to coincided with a work trip of my husbands. Yes it was France, and yes I am in love with Provence.
Wish you could have smelled it!
Mim
OOOOOOOOOOO.....Well I feel stupid!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home