Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pscyho


Just so Psycho won't be jealous. And for fear you are wondering what kind of cat name is that... 13 years ago when my daughter was in high school a family friend gave her this cat already named Psycho. Coming from a family of 3 teenage boys it took him quite awhile to settle down.
Now at age 17 Psycho loves to lay around, on top of anybody or anything.As you can see P. had to block Psycho off the computer or that is where he would have laid himself.
Right now he happens to be residing with our son in his apartment, much to Bailey's dismay as they are best pals.
So just keeping it even in the dog and cat world.
This cat has many stories of survival and already has many more than 9 lives.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

Glad you're feeling better and hope you get all your planting and gardening done.

Isn't it amazing how our furkids make themselves at home in our homes and our hearts? They're family, with fur. ;o)

And you're correct, for the most part I'm a night owl. When I visited this morning I hadn't been to bed yet. ;o)

I stayed up all night loading music onto my hubby's new mp3 player. Went to bed at 8 and up at noon, so I hope I'm not too cranky today. I'll go to bed tonight at a reasonable time. I have Emmy all afternoon into the evening so I'm sure I'll be ready for bed when the time comes.

Love and hugs,

Diane

 
At May 22, 2008 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Such a sweet kitty - he deserves to lay around at that age! Our's lived to be 21 - we miss her still, she went to kitty heaven 6 yrs. ago.

Mim - you asked about the vine on my arbor. It's Trumpet Vine and if you go to my post of April 20, 2008 (header is Green & Gorgeous) you can see a couple of pics of it in bloom. It did really well this Spring - a cardinal seems to sleep there every night.

Wish you could join us this evening at SuzAnna's - should be a fun time - at least 3 local gals I've met via my blog are coming along - party time!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home