More Fields of Lavender
Because June is harvest time for lavender in the fields of Provence and because I am a nut for lavender I am remembering last year this time in France.
Another vista of a field of sweet smelling essence.
Too beautiful to describe.
I am ready to go back.
Labels: Travel

3 Comments:
Can I go too? It's going to be a difficult trip though, because I don't fly and won't float. Bummer, dude. ;o)
Happy Weekend!
Love and hugs,
Diane
Mim,
I love lavender and just had more planted in my yard. We have a lavender farm here, one of my favorite spots. The smell is divine!
Kat
I saw you planted lavender, or your landscaper did.
I tried to plant some here along a stone wall on my property. So far doing good.
The lavender farm sounds great.
Mim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home