I better get organized
This is my daughter's apartment entryway in San Francisco.
I just realized Patrick is going to be with her this weekend for the 4th of July weekend.
Last year we had just purchased the house we now live in but held a very impromtu 4th of July party here on our front yard.
I better get organized and start thinking about Friday's holiday if I am having a party this year.
Our house sits on a hill looking East toward the Massanutten range. The town we live in has fireworks and because of the location of our house, we can look from left to right and not only see the town fireworks but many other little fireworks that small companies or families put off after dark.
So our front yard is a perfect place to sit and enjoy the evening and the views.
Somehow with all that has happened this week I had put off planning anything or calling friends.
Looks like I better get started.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home