Hot Hot Hot
Well I wrote a post about it being so hot while we were camping.
And about watering my hydrangeas and about adjusting.
However this morning when I read the comments...
I somehow accidentally deleted the post and the comments and still trying to figure out what I did as I did not go into the edit posts page to delete it.
Who knows..
but for those of you who commented I wasn't deleting your comments on purpose.
life happens and so I will write another post later.
Stay cool everyone and take a nap if you have no energy from the heat.
That is what I did yesterday and it was wonderful.
Labels: seasons

2 Comments:
Mim,
I'm with you there. I had a delicious nap yesterday with the fan on my face keeping me cool. I just think of it as a cultural experience: it's my experiencing the joy of a siesta.
Kat
Just finished up my 'work' for the day and so the rest of the day is mine! Read the papers, emails, blogs, and a book. Oh and another nap. This combats the heat in my mind.I like your way of looking at it too: a cultural experience!
Mim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home