Still here
I am still here but sometimes it seems like barely! Not reading blogs so much, nor writing, but enjoying springtime. April felt more like March, but today broke forth with 80+ degree temps. and the same predicted for tomorrow.
Life got a little slowed down the past 5 weeks, as my 87 year old mother was in the hospital for most of the month with complications due to the flu. So lots of hospital visits, and cooking bland foods, and assisting both my parents with household tasks.
But we've been able to do all of our outside prep work for summer including mulching about 7 yards worth of mulch, which of course weeding is a big part of the mulching.
Oh and job hunting, an ongoing process in our crazy mixed up economy!
Hope spring is treating you well, wherever you reside.

4 Comments:
So sorry about your mom. Yes, Spring has arrived and it is a wet one here in the woods. Need to do some more mulching and continual weeding with what is falling off the trees into my new flower garden. Warm thoughts sent your way.
Still having computer problems. Hope it is solved in July with new tower.
I LOVE the little pond. I can't figure out from the picture how you actually get to it, near it.
There's a wonderful book I have called Laurel's Kitchen Caring with recipes for those who are recovering. I didn't buy it for that reason, but have found it full of very good dishes.
Hello Mim! It's good to hear from you. I'm sorry about your mom's problems. I know she must be thankful for all your help.
We are enjoying Spring here, too. So glad to see Winter gone!
Hi, Mim!
I was on about a month's blog break, too.
I hope your mom is better by the time you read this. And I hope you have beautiful weather there. I wish you all the best with the job searches as well.
It seems spring has come and gone without me wishing you the best, but I do wish you the best through all seasons...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home