Saturday, February 27, 2010

Longer days




I'm an absent blogger..each month flies by and all at once I realize no posting. Yikes. Here's a picture from my front porch of one my beautiful vistas I get from my house on almost any given day.
But I have to say that due to those crazy two storms back to back 3 weeks ago, we've been buried under snow.
We've had snow on the ground since before Christmas which is very unusual for this area.
So when the temperature got to 40 the other day it actually felt warm. Now that is wrong.
Nothing new to add on the home front. Being so cold, and so snowy we haven't been too motivated to get started on our home projects.Just doing some routine homekeeping.
Enjoying lots of TV watching the Olympics,and also watching a lot of movies,
realizing soon enough we'll be outside with all of the crazy outside work we do.
So just stopping by to say hi to you out there, and also that with the longer brighter days, spring is right around the corner.
I love that each day the sun is setting a few minutes later.
Light, glorious light.

4 Comments:

At February 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Blogger judy in ky said...

Yay! You're back. (I keep checking.) I'm always happy when the days begin getting longer. Last week we had one day when the temp went up to 50! We were so excited. (But it's cold again now.)

 
At February 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Ralph said...

Hello! How are things on the job front?

 
At March 4, 2010 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Muhd Imran said...

View, glorious view!

You have that view out your window at any given day? Awesome!

Have a wonderful spring!

 
At March 4, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Mim, have been missing you. It has been a long winter in the woods.
Sun is shining today and that is wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home