Beautiful fall
Beautiful fall. The days are shorter, the mornings and evenings are much cooler.
It is almost sweater weather.
The sunrises are crisper and the sunsets like works of art.
This is today's sunrise picture and the cool air blows as I walk along.
I love fall, the sights, scents, tastes and air of it.
I love pumpkins, apples, falling colored leaves.
I like too that I no longer have to water my outdoor plants as much, as nesting is beginning to take place outside as well as inside.
Funny thing though on my back porch this morning. A smashed green walnut or two.
How it go there.. i am not sure... most likely a squirrel or groundhog, carried it near my house, as the only walnut tree we have is at the back of the property, far from the house.
I do have a big orange pumpkin and two crooked neck pumpkins from the farm stand sitting outside my door.
So far the grass is greener and growing more than it did in August, so that task still needs to be done.
For now I will enjoy the fall weather and know that soon, it will be cooler all day, not just in the morning and evening.

1 Comments:
I turned the A/C on today....we have ahda it off for days, and it was so hot that the fans just wouldn't cut it...
Hope fall returns! lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home